Sunday, May 02, 2010

How to handle expectations!!! Mood2

What is this??? mood 1/ mood 2 etc??? yes, sometimes we feel different reactions for a sam situation. So now, expectations :) there is nothing wrong in it. But, y do we go wrong is coz we make giving and getting emotions as a business deal. I am in good contact with my friend, updating all happy news in my life, I expect the same from her. We both are good friends but if I come to know that she has not shared the news about her engagement to me, I intend to keep distance from her. Here, business dominates friendship. Hope you got the point. I dont wanna explain much. Expecting your boy friend to compliment your new dress is right. But, complimenting him and expecting something in return spoils the value of both, your compliments and your expectations..

No comments: