Pre Work -
1. Boil Potatoes
2. Cut Cheese into thin slices
3. Add onion, green chilly , ginger garlic paste, salt in mixi and grind to fine paste
4. Mix maida, rava, corn flour and keep aside
1.Add Boiled potatoes, cheese, grinded mix and smash them into fine consistency.
2. Take some mixed flour on both palms and take small quantity of smashed content to make balls and spread the flour on these balls
3. Heat oil in pan, fry the cheese balls and add sauce like this for presentation :-)
Note - this can be followed with Fish (boil fish and peel only soft part) and vegetables also.