Monday, August 25, 2014

She and her travel !!! Part1

Woman is Beauty ! When she is a beautiful woman, a combination of pride and confidence will be there. God has created me with excess combination of all these. “Travel” – My life’s best part and most happening part ! Travel is my oxygen. Many try to be close to me, make me their best buddy, they try to control me, I never get caught into all these.. I keep travelling.. I enjoy this world, I enjoy my little life throughout my travel. I like to go wherever there is a breeze. I love flowers. Any girl will love flowers. I know the art of talking to flowers, get mesmerized in its fragrance, I love to whisper my little stories into the tiny ears of the flowers.

I was peeping into Akilan’s garden searching my favourite Jasmine flower. That moment , astonished me, I was thrown to shock to see Akilan in that way. I met Akilan in one of my travel. Tall, handsome, straight forward eyes, broad shoulders, simplicity, smiling face, humanity – all these with a manly tone that makes anyone fall for him – that is Akilan. The first time my eyes saw Akilan, I too wanted to be with him. But, as always, I didnot want to get emotionally stuck.. so looked at him from the garden. Akilan is such a gentleman who respects women. His clear heart had space only one for lady's name to be imbibed – "Yazhini"

I understood that every action of Akilan is aimed at conveying his love to Yazhini. He wanted to impress her genuinely, before proposing her. Now let me tell you who Yazhini is. She is the daughter of Akilan’s house owner. Pretty expressive eyes, black long tied hair, limited smile, wise words, gentleness, polite talks define Yazhini. Her Kajal gets beautified being in her eyes. The flowers get blossomed being in her hair. There was never a lipstick to be lucky on her lips. There was never a guy lucky to receive those heart throbbing looks. Many men were waiting to impress Yazhini just like Akilan. But Yazhini, inspite of being an independent confident lady, she has always been within her circle and the arrow of her eyes always saw the floor even when she walks on the road. I had seen the way Akilan longed to make Yazhini the queen of his life.  As Akilan’s well-wisher, I prayed God to make them the best pair and continued my journey that day.

But today , Akilan was a dull looking sad guy, broken heart, reddish tearful eyes, cigarettes painted dark lips, he was only half the weight from how I saw him last time. I wonder if he forgot what is called a smile. That day, I did not get the courage to get near him, but today I got the courage. I went near Akilan. I couldn’t tolerate the bad smell of alcohol, still I rushed to his shoulders and gave him a warm hug. Akilan’s eyes saw me, a smile was about to pop in but Yazhini’s thoughts scanned back and he was lost in her thoughts, forgetting my presence. I ran to his hands, kissed his fingers and looked at his face.

Finally he noticed me, I could see the kindness in his eyes back, he gave me a gentle pat , not once not twice but for a while, he was talking to me in his language venting out the sadness that Yazhini got married even before he got the courage to propose her. Tears stepped out of his eyes and fell on my hands. I kept seeing him , listening to him sincerely. At the end, he gave a deep breath, widened his hands and said “You go! Enjoy your life”. I immediately obeyed him flying back , to continue my travel. When I went via his garden I whispered with pride to the flowers, “ Did you see that a tiny butterfly like me can make Akilan feel better :-) ” and started my journey waving good bye to the flowers….

Journey continues…..

No comments: